Tuesday 22 January 2013

Future Trend Setters

As A Designer I Get A Lot Of My Inspirations From My Artwork, My Family And Obviously From My Fashion Forward Friends.

I've Collected Some Great Images Of Them In Their Fav Fashion Pieces This Season, Hope They Inspire You As Much As They Inspire Me!!

Kirsten Is Working With A Great Cocktail Of The Latest Trends:
Studded Collard Sleevless Shirts (Note The Pretty Pastels)
Awesome Denim Shorts
A Great Pair Of Wedges (Black Goes With Everything!!)
Vintage Leather Bag
Great Pair Of Kicks (Crisp White Colour Makes Your Look That Much Fresher)


In Case You Not Too Sure How To Put The Pieces Together Check Out How She Did It,!! Clean Slick Lines, Fresh Colour Palette, Kirsten's Rocking The Trends On Celeb Levels!



2 comments:

  1. Been rocking the bag in orange. Nice to know that its in season. just happened to be a random pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly You Have Awesome Taste, Keep It Up!!!

    Live. Love. Linger

    ReplyDelete