Monday 21 January 2013

Designing...

Society and the world in general has been built on boundaries for centuries now. Without boundaries there would be no system without system there would be no order, no order no civilisation and the list goes on and on. I as a proud citizen of this planet we call Earth am a fan of boundaries. The one boundary I do feel I am created to bring down is that between fashion and art. Art is the imagination at its prime, through art we discover this beautiful chaos this amazing insanity that leads to the foundations of the art world. There is beauty in boundaries and absolute beauty in the lack of boundaries between fashion and art. Heres my quote for the day....'I think its the responsibility of a designer to try break rules and barriers'-Gianni Versace

No comments:

Post a Comment