Sunday 10 February 2013

Style Lovers Of Planet Earth Introducing-Lerato Aandriela Nkosi

Lerato Aandriela Nkosi (Model-Founder Of Aandriela Creations-Fashion Stylist) Is A Young And Upcoming South African Designer Who Has Caught My Eye With Her Quirky Designs And Fun Loving Personality, Here's What She Had To Say About Her Relationship With Fashion...


 CM  When Did You Start Designing And What Inspired You Being A Designer?

 LAN I started designing when I was a little girl, making clothing for my dolls and drawing mini sketches. That is when I fell in love with design, but during my teen years I started considering taking a different path with the idea of making more money, hahaha silly me, chemical engineering was one of the careers that grasped my attention as it is one of the best paying careers. In life when you not meant to do something you will never do it. It really made sense to me when I started underperforming and I knew it was not for me. Being in love I headed back to my love two years before the end of my high school career, this meant that I had to change my subjects and start on a new sheet, but it was the best thing I have ever done in my life, and nothing has separated us since.

CM  What Design School Are You At?
      
LAN  I am a student at Tshwane university of Technology.

CM  As A Model Had Modelling Influence Your Designs, If So How Did It?

LAN  As a model I get to see what other designers are doing, how they are doing it and this helps me to see on which direction I have to be on.                                                   

 CM  What Do You Intend To Do With Your Degree?

LAN  I want to open my own fashion studio and at a later stage have several boutique across the country and abroad.
                                           
CM What Is Your Current Fav Trend?

LAN Chiffon maxi-skirts with side by side slits.

CM   What Are The 3 Fashion Items In Your Closet That You Can't Live Without?

LAN  I can't live without my double breasted pleather jacket, all my stilts and my chinchilla coat.

CM  Aaaaand Last But Definitely Not Least What Is Your Favourite Creation So Far?

LAN  My fav creation thus far has to be the floral bustier paired with the skirt


                                      And Here She Is In Her Oh So Stunning Creation

                                                


I  Took A Liberty Of Showing You A Couple Of Looks The Trendy Miss Nkosi Rocks In Her Day To Day Life, So I Hope All You Ladies Out There Are Learning A Thing Or 2 Because She Is One Of The Future Trend Setters!!

 
                                                                                                                
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment